This is a link to the New York Times article about the breach at the Dan River Coal Ash Pond with a very nice flyover of the site following the breach.
Click photos to read blog entry in its entirety.
- Enraging: EPA Proposes to Raise Legal Levels of Radioactivity in Drinking Water
- Are stainless steel water bottles slowly poisoning you and your loved ones?
- Dangerous colors [PCBs] the poisoning of the Spokane River
- EPA Has Legalized PCBs in Paint, Clothing, Newspapers and Magazines For Years While Duping the Public Into Believing that the 1978 Toxic Substance Control Act Stopped PCB Production
- Why Give Away Our Economic Potential?