North Carolinians are joining Virginians in the affirmation that uranium mining in Virginia is not acceptable nor should be made legal because it cannot be made safe by engineering design or government regulations and thus poses a real and eminent threat. Full Press Release from August 2, 2012
Click photos to read blog entry in its entirety.
- Enraging: EPA Proposes to Raise Legal Levels of Radioactivity in Drinking Water
- Are stainless steel water bottles slowly poisoning you and your loved ones?
- Dangerous colors [PCBs] the poisoning of the Spokane River
- EPA Has Legalized PCBs in Paint, Clothing, Newspapers and Magazines For Years While Duping the Public Into Believing that the 1978 Toxic Substance Control Act Stopped PCB Production
- Why Give Away Our Economic Potential?