It is day 54 of my 365 Days of Living Deliberately blog, and I was able to not think about environmental degradation for awhile while I joined my cousins and their friends at two of the Mardi Gras parades, one Saturday evening, the other Sunday afternoon. I had never been to a Mardi Gras celebration, so it was a lot of fun to see for myself what the celebrations are all about. I was told that later in the week, during the main Mardi Gras celebration, the crowds would be really unbearable with no room to move. I liked my less congested Mardi Gras parades.
Click photos to read blog entry in its entirety.
- Enraging: EPA Proposes to Raise Legal Levels of Radioactivity in Drinking Water
- Are stainless steel water bottles slowly poisoning you and your loved ones?
- Dangerous colors [PCBs] the poisoning of the Spokane River
- EPA Has Legalized PCBs in Paint, Clothing, Newspapers and Magazines For Years While Duping the Public Into Believing that the 1978 Toxic Substance Control Act Stopped PCB Production
- Why Give Away Our Economic Potential?