Under the new proposal, no actions to protect the public would be taken even if radioactivity in drinking water were dozens or hundreds of times higher than Safe Drinking Water Act levels. This would force the public to use contaminated water containing dangerous levels of radioactivity far beyond the current standards
Click photos to read blog entry in its entirety.
- Enraging: EPA Proposes to Raise Legal Levels of Radioactivity in Drinking Water
- Are stainless steel water bottles slowly poisoning you and your loved ones?
- Dangerous colors [PCBs] the poisoning of the Spokane River
- EPA Has Legalized PCBs in Paint, Clothing, Newspapers and Magazines For Years While Duping the Public Into Believing that the 1978 Toxic Substance Control Act Stopped PCB Production
- Why Give Away Our Economic Potential?